2. Performed both weddings and memorial services (not a funeral -- cremation) including spreading ashes (I'd love to shake your hand, but my hand is covered with C at the moment!)
3. Had conversations with comatose people.
4. Founded a Wiccan Church that has lasted longer than 13 years.
5. Became an officer of the Libertarian State Party the year I joined.
6. Discovered that Libertarians infight worse than Pagans do.
7. Run as a "Libertarian Witch" and the only opponent against a Republican County Clerk and Recorder, and get a little over 38% of the vote.
8. Yelled at a reporter for calling me a "self-proclaimed" Witch.
9. Worked revolving shifts -- one week nights, one week days, one week afternoons, two week weekends on any of the shifts -- in a 24x7 computer operation.
10. Had nine men move me out of my house and first marriage right under my ex-husband's nose.